Naomi Castillo of FSSI and John discuss the importance of transactional documents to a credit union’s brand, and how innovation in that space can drive engagement and brand recognition.
Download this podcast from iTunes.
Are you an Android user? Click Here.
Download the BIGCast App for Iphone.
In this episode:
- FSSI statement innovations, and how innovation provides credit unions the ability to be flexible, dynamic and scalable with their member communications.
- Document innovations in an increasingly electronic world, how FSSI helps credit unions to discover new marketing opportunities that drive down cost and improve quality.
- Big data, artificial intelligence and how they may relate to member statements in the future, as well as create opportunities for further member engagement.
- Why mailed statements are not going away.
- The importance of branding and visually compelling communications.
- John asks Naomi what she believes are the biggest changes she has seen in the industry.
- Have you started 3D printing statements yet? When can he get his 3D statement, like in National Treasure?
Naomi can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/naomicastillo/, and by phone at 714-436-3811. To learn more about FSSI and its print, mail, marketing and electronic delivery solutions, visit http://www.fssi-ca.com/.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- April 17-19 SymEast 2017 in Louisville Kentucky. Come visit BIG at SymEast 2017 and see the latest in innovative technology we have to offer. SymEast is comprised of credit unions located in the eastern US that use the Symitar core processing system. There are other user groups around the US and you can find the latest list at Symitar.com.
April 23-26 NACHA FASTER PAYMENTS 2017 Conference in Austin, Texas. Faster payments has arrived and the PAYMENTS conference is at the epicenter. Get beyond the hype to the facts and understand what the breadth of Same day ACH and real-time payments opportunities mean to your credit union. Learn from leading strategists and innovators to shape your product offerings and compete. Gain meaningful takeaways to inform your decision making. Enter promo code BESTPOD17 when you register to receive a 10% discount.
- June 11-14 AXFI Conference in Minneapolis Minnesota. Join BIG and OnApproach at the premier educational event for credit unions and community bank professionals who are serious about financial innovation. Register now and save $200 with the early bird special. http://www.axficonference.com/.
Have an idea for a podcast? Have something you would like to share with us? Something you would like John to research? Please contact us on Twitter or our Web site.
If you like our podcast, please tweet and share on social media.