Paul Ablack and John discuss the key themes and ideas from the OnApproach Data Analytics BIGcast series.
This Data Analytics Series Podcast is sponsored by OnApproach.
Download this podcast from iTunes.
Are you an Android user? Click Here.
Download the BIGCast App for Iphone.
In This Episode:
- The data and analytics pieces that are the backbone of Setit Credit.
- AXFI Conference preparations and confirmed speakers.
- Paul’s final thoughts on the Data Analytics series, and how your organization can get started with data and analytics.
Data Analytics Podcast Series List:
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/data-rich-and-insight-poor - Data Rich and Insight Poor – Transforming Data into Information – A conversation with Blesson Abraham of SavvyIntel.
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/curbside-service-with-anne-legg - Curbside Service with Anne Legg – A discussion on data and marketing with Anne Legg of THRIVE Strategic Services.
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/the-cecl-effect - The CECL Effect – Joe Breeden discusses CECL regulations and how to turn analytics into actionable data.
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/sorting-socks - Sorting Socks: A Data Automation Conversation with Graham Goble – Cloud-based reporting and data automation with Graham Goble of BankBI.
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/from-questions-to-answers - From Questions to Answers: Becoming a Data-Driven Organization – Data driven organizations discussion with Brewster Knowlton of the Knowlton Group.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- http://www.onapproach.com/ - OnApproach provides credit unions with big data and analysis services.
- http://cufxstandards.com/Home - The Credit Union Financial eXchange (CUFX) is the initiative to create an integration standard that connects applications to core processing systems.
- http://www.savvyintel.com/ - SavvyIntel helps credit unions solve problems, increase efficiencies, drive innovation and increase member satisfaction through data analytics.
- https://github.com/ - GitHub is online version control repository and Web hosting service.
- http://www.setitcredit.com/ - To learn more about Setit Credit and how it allows your credit union to gain a larger share of your member’s wallet.
- http://www.anneleggthrive.com/ - Thrive Strategic Services
- http://www.deepfutureanalytics.com/ - Predictive analytics for credit unions and community banks.
- https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/risk/solutions/implementing-new-standards-and-transforming-current-capabilities-credit-impairment-current-expected-credit-loss-cecl.html - Overview of CECL from Deloitte.
- http://www.bankbi.com/ - BankBI provides cloud-based banking business intelligence, analytics and reporting software for financial institutions and microfinanciers.
- https://www.kiva.org/ - KIVA connects microbusinesses with ordinary investors to create opportunities.
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/giving-credit-where-debit-is-due - John and Glen discuss the Federal Reserve 2016 Retail Payments Study
- https://www.federalreserve.gov/paymentsystems/fr-payments-study.htm - The Federal Reserve Payment Research page, with a link to the 2016 Federal Reserve Payments Study brief (PDF: https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/press/other/2016-payments-study-20161222.pdf).
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/dont-put-off-til-tomorrow - First of two podcasts featuring Jan Estep from NACHA
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/5-billion-not-bad-for-a-same-days-work - Second podcast featuring Jan Estep from NACHA
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/talking-coffee - Chuck Davidson podcast discussing customer experience, mobile aps and digital wallets.
- https://www.ted.com/speakers/eric_berlow - Links to Eric Berlow’s TED Talks.
- https://www.ted.com/speakers/simon_sinek - Links to Simon Sinek’s TED Talks.
- June 11-14 AXFI Conference in Minneapolis Minnesota. Join BIG and OnApproach at the premier educational event for credit unions and community bank professionals who are serious about financial innovation. Register now and save $200 with the early bird special. http://www.axficonference.com/.
Have an idea for a podcast? Have something you would like to share with us? Something you would like John to research? Please contact us on Twitter or our Web site.
If you like our podcast, please tweet and share on social media.