A conversation with Graham Goble on how BankBI provides SAAS solutions to a geographically diverse client base, the importance of automation, and his work with microfinance organizations.
This Data Analytics Series Podcast is sponsored by OnApproach.
Download this podcast from iTunes.
Are you an Android user? Click Here.
Download the BIGCast App for Iphone.
In This Episode:
- How the cloud is evolving to allow businesses such as BankBI to implement secure solutions across geographies, and how BankBI addresses security concerns.
- How data automation frees allows employees to analyze, instead of produce, data.
- How good reporting solution can assist you with enabling your other partners to deliver solid solutions.
- How microfinance organizations are like credit unions, and the challenges associated with running an organization.
To learn more about BankBI’s BI and analytics tool, visit http://www.bankbi.com/, or email Graham at email@example.com.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- http://cufxstandards.com/Home - The Credit Union Financial eXchange (CUFX) is the initiative to create an integration standard that connects applications to core processing systems.
- https://www.kiva.org/ - KIVA connects microbusinesses with ordinary investors to create opportunities.
- http://www.visionfund.org/ - VisionFund is the microfinance subsidiary of WorldVision that allows people to connect with small entrepreneurs.
- http://www.gatesfoundation.org/ - The Gates Foundation supports initiatives in education, world health and population.
- June 11-14 AXFI Conference in Minneapolis Minnesota. Join BIG and OnApproach at the premier educational event for credit unions and community bank professionals who are serious about financial innovation. Register now and save $200 with the early bird special. http://www.axficonference.com/.
Have an idea for a podcast? Have something you would like to share with us? Something you would like John to research? Please contact us on Twitter or our Web site.
If you like our podcast, please tweet and share on social media.