Steven discusses data analytics segmentation and business intelligence; how it works and how credit unions can utilize it for targeted marketing, product and member development, and as a competitive tool.
Introducing the BIGCast App!
Listen to the latest on Finance, Technology and Innovation from BIG in our convenient new app. Download Today!
Download this podcast from iTunes.
Are you an Android user? Click Here.
Download the BIGCast App for Iphone.
In this episode:
- The difference between advanced analytics and regular analytics.
- How member segmentation using advanced data analytics works, and how it can be used to empower members.
- The “Southwest effect”; data analytics and member engagement.
- Effective uses of predictive analytics.
- The successful data analytics path to ROI, growth, member service and regulatory excellence.
To learn more about FinTech DS+C and its data transformation tools, visit http://www.fintechdsc.com/ or http://stevendsimpson.com/, or reach Steven through OnApproach at http://www.onapproach.com/.
Are you interested in working with OnApproach on creating use cases for an upcoming project? You can contact Paul directly at email@example.com.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- http://stevendsimpson.com/published-articles-patents/ - The full list of Steven D. Simpson’s published articles and patents.
- http://www.bankbi.com/ BankBI Home Page.
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/sorting-socks - The “Sorting Socks” BIGcast with Graham Goble.
- http://bigfintechmedia.com/Podcast/from-questions-to-answers - “From Questions to Answers: Becoming a Data-Driven Organization” BIGcast with Brewster Knowlton.
- June 11-14 AXFI Conference in Minneapolis Minnesota. Join BIG and OnApproach at the premier educational event for credit unions and community bank professionals who are serious about financial innovation. Register now and save $200 with the early bird special. http://www.axficonference.com/.
Have an idea for a podcast? Have something you would like to share with us? Something you would like John to research? Please contact us on Twitter or our Web site.
If you like our podcast, please tweet and share on social media.