John and Glen discuss takeaways from the recent Finovate conference and share on-site interviews with some of their favorite presenters - including 2 Best of Show winners.
Download this podcast from iTunes.
Are you an Android user? Click Here.
In This Episode:
- A recap of the latest Wells Fargo scandal news, including the Senate Banking Committee hearing.
- Glen’ is attending the Bank Customer Experience Summit and provides a recap on the sessions he found the most interesting and the eye-opening insights he gained on FinTech, CUs and Millennials.
- Glen attended the Finovate conference and recorded interviews with various presenters, including the following.
- Swych – Swych is a mobile gifting platform based on social commerce that works across different digital platforms.
- Clinc – Clinc has created a natural language machine learning (AI) app that is a mobile financial advisor that allows users to hold free-form conversations with their banking apps.
- Daon – Daon provides biometric authentication and identity solutions.
- Urban FT – Urban FT allows credit unions to update apps without direct member actions or IT intervention.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- September 29, Personal Information Economy 2016 Conference, London, England. John will present CULedger at the CtrlShift sponsored conference: https://www.ctrl-shift.co.uk/personal-information-economy-2016/
- September 28 - October 1, CUNA TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL CONFERENCE. Elliot Cotto and Tom Stacy present "Credit Unions Win with Distributed Ledger and Universal Identity." Click here for more information.
Have an idea for a podcast? Have something you would like to share with us? Something you would like John to research? Please contact us on Twitter or our Web site.
If you like our podcast, please tweet and share on social media.