Part 1 of John and Glen's recap of CUNA's GAC conference features interviews with MasterCard's John Ainsworth, CUNA's Chief Political Officer Richard Gose, plus John's bizarre fascination with an android named Pepper.
Download this podcast from iTunes.
Are you an Android user? Click Here.
Download the BIGCast App for Iphone.
In this episode:
- A recap of the GAC Committee Meetings, keynote speakers, and some key takeaways.
- Glen interviews select attendees, including:
- John Ainsworth, EVP MasterCard, who discusses the mobile innovation showcase that showcases products and payments improvements focused on customer-facing solutions.
- Richard Gose, Chief Political Officer at CUNA on how credit unions can push-back on bank attacks, including resources for more information.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/227970 - “How Kat Cole Went from Hooters Girl to President of Cinnabon by Age 32” article in Entrepreneur.
- http://www.cutoday.info/THE-news/GAC-Coverage-Colin-Powell-On-Leadership-Ronald-Reagan-And-Squirrels - “GAC Coverage: Colin Powell On Leadership, Ronald Reagan And Squirrels” on the CU Today Web site.
- https://www.cuna.org/ - Resources and information from CUNA.
- June 11-14 AXFI Conference in Minneapolis Minnesota. Join BIG and OnApproach at the premier educational event for credit unions and community bank professionals who are serious about financial innovation. Register now and save $200 with the early bird special. http://www.axficonference.com/.
Have an idea for a podcast? Have something you would like to share with us? Something you would like John to research? Please contact us on Twitter or our Web site.
If you like our podcast, please tweet and share on social media.