John Waupsh, Chief Innovation Officer at Kasasa, discusses his book Bankruption: How Community Banking Can Survive Fintech.
Download this podcast from iTunes.
Are you an Android user? Click Here.
Download the BIGCast App for Iphone.
In this episode:
- The digital and cultural factors that led John to write Bankruption.
- The perception of digital as a “silver bullet” solution.
- The evolution of corporate organizations and the impact of member decisions on how financial institutions operate.
- The vendor / FI relationship and the role of the vendor in leading institutional change.
- Factors and influences on internal R&D and innovation investment.
- A discussion of the research and data contained in the book, and the information available for download.
- The different industry and FinTech influencers John interviewed for Bankruption.
Visit To learn more about John Waupsh, and to see his speaking schedule, visit his Web site at http://waupsh.com/. You can learn more about Kasasa and its branded retail products and services at https://kasasa.com/.
URLs related to this week's BIGCast:
- June 11-14 AXFI Conference in Minneapolis Minnesota. Join BIG and OnApproach at the premier educational event for credit unions and community bank professionals who are serious about financial innovation. Register now and save $200 with the early bird special. http://www.axficonference.com/.
Have an idea for a podcast? Have something you would like to share with us? Something you would like John to research? Please contact us on Twitter or our Web site.
If you like our podcast, please tweet and share on social media.